The safety of our Guests, Staff & Artists is our number one priority. Not only are we complying with the most current health and safety standards per local jurisdictions and state regulations in order to protect everyone involved, we’ve added several enhanced safety measures to ensure everyone remains safe and comfortable. In order for us to bring live music to you now and in the future, we are instituting the following safety measures. This will only work if everyone participates and follows every safety guideline outlined below.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, a masks must be worn at all times on Granite Hill property including when interacting with Granite Hill staff at the gate, on the grounds, or in the café or office and when strolling the grounds, listening to music, and entering any buildings. The only exception to the mask rule is when attendees are at their personal campsite.
- Social Distancing from guests not in your same party.
- Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited.
- Chairs, blankets, umbrella may be limited to certain areas due to space limitations. Look for signage.
- Tickets sales are limited and not guaranteed at the gate. Advance ticket purchases are highly recommended.
- Staff – unvaccinated staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- All acts, artists, schedules, and rules are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- All ticket sales and camping sales are final.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Please read all the guidelines and information before making a purchase.
- Each ticket that you purchase is a license for one person to attend the Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival for a particular day or combination of days, and is subject to the additional terms set forth on that ticket.
- Free day parking is available on site for ticket holders who are not camping.
- On site camping is available for an additional fee. Visit the Camping Page for more details.
- All campers must hold a multi-day ticket valid from day of arrival through Sunday.
- Camping is not permitted w/ any combination of single day tickets that does not include Sunday
- Motorcycles are permitted in the day lot only. Motorcycles are not permitted in camping areas during the Bluegrass Festival.
- Lap dogs under 30lbs are permitted in the RV camping area ONLY
- Dogs are NOT permitted in any other area during the festival week.
- Dogs may not be left in a vehicle parked in the free day parking lot.
- Dogs OVER 30lbs. are NOT permitted.
- Dogs are encouraged to enjoy Ivy’s Pet Park located by the Adventure Golf.
Pricing and Availability
- Ticket will be sold online OR over the phone in advance. DUE TO COVID-19 GATE PURCHASES ARE LIMITED AND NOT GUARANTEED.
Tickets can be purchased
- ONLINE : Online ticket sales will be available after the conclusion of the May festival.
- BY PHONE – AVAILABLE NOW: Just pick up the phone and call Toll Free from anywhere in the USA outside of central Pennsylvania: 1-800- 642-TENT. Or call from anywhere in the world (717) 642-8749. Payment in full via Mastercard or Visa is required for phone purchases.
- AT THE GATE: DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE LIMITING TICKET SALES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GOVERNOR’S GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19 AND OUTDOOR VENUES. IT IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS IN ADAVNCE. TICKETS AT THE GATE WILL BE LIMITED AND NOT GUARANTEED. Our gate operations are OUTSIDE in the resort driveway and we therefore do not have credit card services for those purchasing tickets at the gate.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU WAIT TO BUY YOUR TICKETS AT THE GATE – WE ACCEPT CASH ONLY AT THE GATE – PLEASE BRING CASH. TO USE A CREDIT CARD PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information through Tix.com, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with Granite Hill Camping Resort whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Granite Hill Camping Resort will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Order Processing Fees:
- Tickets purchased online at www.gettysburgbluegrass.com are subject to a $4 processing and convenience fee per order.
- Tickets purchased by phone or in person are NOT subject to additional fees.
- Tickets and camping packages will be held at WILL CALL.
Local Amusement Tax:
- The amusement tax is a 8.1% tax on the privilege of engaging in an amusement. It is tax levied on the admissions prices to places of amusement, entertainment, and recreation. Amusements can include such things as craft shows, bowling alleys, golf courses, ski facilities, or county fairs and concerts. 5% of the tax is remitted to Highland Township and 3.1% of the tax is remitted to the Gettysburg Area School District. The Amusement tax is included in the price of tickets.
Rain or Shine
- The Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival is an outdoor festival and all acts will perform rain or shine unless the safety of the performers or audience is endangered.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Before purchasing tickets carefully review our policies and the tickets selected and in your shopping cart. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Granite Hill Camping Resort is prohibited from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent those prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not contact Granite Hill Camping Resort to seek a refund or exchange and you will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card you used to purchase tickets from this site. Should you do so, your tickets will be cancelled, and Granite Hill Camping Resort may, in its sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist and any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using this site.
Pricing and Other Errors
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then: Granite Hill Camping Resort will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website or other Granite Hill Camping Resort or Tix.com operated system.
Limitation of Liability
- You assume all risks incidental an outdoor musical festival for which this ticket is issued, whether before, during or after play or performance, and you waive any claims for personal injury, illness, or death against Granite Hill Camping Resort on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor.
Ejection and Cancellation; No Redemption Value
- Festival Promoters reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with festival rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the festival without refund. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
- You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. You grant permission to Granite Hill Camping Resort and the Event Promoters to utilize your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
You Are Subject to Search
- You, your vehicle, and your belongings may be searched upon entry to the festival. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the festival without refund or other compensation.
- The following items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms and other controlled substances.
Unlawful Re-Sale of Tickets; Commercial Purposes
- Unlawful resale of tickets (or attempted resale) is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by the Festival Promoter, provided that even if such consent is obtained, any use of Granite Hill Camping Resort trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Granite Hill Camping Resort’s consent.
- By purchasing your tickets through tix.com and the Gettysburg Bluegrass website you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to the festival disclaimers